Old Centralians' Trust

Contact us

Please input your contact details below

If you would like to seek advice about your eligibility for an award, then please contact us. If you are in financial hardship, you should first apply to the College Student Support Fund. If you have already done this, and remain in a difficult situation, you should then contact us to see if the Trust might be able to help.

First name




Course or research group name

Please input your message below

Back To Top

The Old Centralians' Trust is a Registered Charity in England & Wales (Number 1048552).

Please be aware that you need to have cookies enabled to use the Trust's Application System.